Rondi Walsh is a partner in the Newport Beach office. She has over 20 years of business litigation, pre-trial and trial experience representing clients in a variety of insurance coverage, breach of contract, construction defect and property disputes.
The focus of Ms. Walsh’s practice involves representation of policyholders in insurance coverage matters, from policy review and analysis to bad faith litigation. She has handled an array of first and third-party insurance matters involving commercial general liability, property, directors and officers, errors and omissions, cyber, crime, products liability and long term care policies.
Ms. Walsh also has litigated numerous political and election law matters and has worked both professionally and as a volunteer on numerous political campaigns.
Ms. Walsh was selected to participate in the Orange County District Attorney’s Trial Attorney Project where she prosecuted criminal matters during the summer of 2016.
Ms. Walsh has been an active volunteer in numerous charities in Orange County, serving as a member of the Board of Directors of the Orange/Villa Park Chapter of the National Charity League and the Greater Orange Chapter of the National League of Young Men. She also is past-Chair of the Villa Park Community Services Foundation. She has actively volunteered for many years as a legislative advocate and grant reviewer for OC Komen and was honored to receive the organization’s Outstanding New Volunteer Award. While practicing in Los Angeles, Ms. Walsh was a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, serving on the Barristers’ Board of Directors and as the coordinator of the Barristers’ Homeless Shelter Project.
- Orange County Bar Association
- UCLA Bruin Professionals
- Apartment Association of Orange County
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 1991)
- Invited to Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1988)
- Political Science with Business Specialization
- Alumni Scholar