Nine Newmeyer Dillion Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© 2019
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – Prominent business and real estate law firm Newmeyer Dillion is pleased to announce that ten of the firm’s Newport Beach attorneys were recently recognized in their respective practice areas in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America, include:
- Jason M. Caruso, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Michael S. Cucchissi, Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey M. Dennis, Insurance Law
- Gregory L. Dillion, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Insurance Law, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
- Joseph A. Ferrentino, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
- Thomas F. Newmeyer, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Real Estate
- John O'Hara, Litigation - Construction
- Bonnie T. Roadarmel, Insurance Law
- Jane Samson, Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication within the legal profession with a history of over 35 years. Attorneys are selected through exhaustive peer-review surveys in which leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Their listings are published in 75 countries worldwide and are recognized for their reliable and unbiased selections.
Newmeyer & Dillion is immensely proud of these lawyers and looks forward to their continued contributions to the firm, and the Orange County community as a whole.