Newmeyer Dillion Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© and Orange County
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – Prominent business and real estate law firm Newmeyer Dillion is pleased to announce that ten of the firm’s attorneys were recently recognized in their respective practice areas in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020. In addition, two attorneys have been named Best Lawyers® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year." Greg Dillion was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 Construction Law "Lawyer of the Year" award winner, while Thomas Newmeyer was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 Litigation - Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year" award winner.
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America, include:
- Jason Moberly Caruso, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Michael S. Cucchissi, Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey M. Dennis, Insurance Law
- Gregory L. Dillion, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Insurance Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
- Joseph A. Ferrentino, Litigation – Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
- Jon Janecek, Real Estate Law
- Thomas F. Newmeyer, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Real Estate
- John O'Hara, Litigation – Construction
- Bonnie T. Roadarmel, Insurance Law
- Jane Samson, Real Estate Law
Newmeyer Dillion is immensely proud of our lawyers, whose consistent recognition demonstrates their contributions to the firm, our clients and the legal profession.
With a history of over 35 years, Best Lawyers is the oldest peer review publication within the legal profession. Universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation in which leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Their listings are published in 77 countries worldwide and are recognized for their reliable and unbiased selections. Only one lawyer for each specialty and location is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year," an award given to the individual with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region.