Jonathan (Jon) has been a member of the firm since 2008 and his practice encompasses helping entrepreneurs and business owners protect their best ideas and fighting to get them back when someone steals them. In particular, Jon implements and oversees trademark and copyright protection programs for his clients, including all aspects of registration, licensing, and enforcement.
Jon also represents individuals and entities in all aspects of civil litigation, including the successful representation of clients in trademark disputes, copyright disputes, licensing disputes, insurance coverage, real estate, construction, unfair business practices, and general business litigation.
Jon also effectively works to help clients protect their future interests while resolving disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- California State University, East Bay (B.A., 2000)
- Political Science
- High Technology Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)
- Public Interest & Social Justice Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)