Newmeyer Dillion Attorneys Selected to the 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers List
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – Prominent business and real estate law firm Newmeyer Dillion is pleased to announce that two of the firm’s attorneys, Jennifer L. Ferrentino and Michael B. McClellan were selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers 2016 Rising Stars list in business litigation. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. The attorneys will be recognized in the July 2016 issues of Super Lawyers Magazine, Los Angeles Magazine and Orange Coast magazine.
In addition, ten of the firm’s Newport Beach attorneys were selected to the 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list, an honor given to no more than five percent of the lawyers in California.
- Michael Cucchissi, Real Estate
- Jeffrey M. Dennis, Construction Litigation
- Gregory L. Dillion, Business Litigation
- Joseph A. Ferrentino, Construction Litigation
- Mark S. Himmelstein, Construction Litigation
- Charles S. Krolikowski, Eminent Domain
- Thomas F. Newmeyer, Business Litigation
- John A. O'Hara, Construction Litigation
- Jane M. Samson, Real Estate
- Michael J. Studenka, Employee Litigation: Defense
Making the list since it was originally published in 2004 is co-founding trial partner Greg Dillion who was again selected to the Top 50: 2016 Orange County Super Lawyers List. In addition, Jennifer L. Ferrentino and Jane M. Samson were listed in the 2016 Top Women Attorneys in Southern California by Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same selection process except a candidate must be either 40 years old and younger or in practice for 10 years or less.