Jessica (Garland) Daley is a litigation associate at the Newport Beach office. She focuses her practice in the areas of employment law and construction law.
Jessica enjoys being able to apply her collaborative spirit to the practice of law. She has found that collaboration and creativity go a long way in helping to achieve the best results for her clients.
In her employment practice, Jessica defends companies against numerous types of employment-related claims. Recent representative matters include claims for:
- wrongful termination,
- unfair competition,
- wage and hour violations,
- employee misclassifications, and
- Cal/OSHA citations.
Jessica’s practice also includes work in residential and commercial construction. Jessica represents residential developers in complex, multi-party construction defect disputes. In commercial construction, Jessica is focused on defending general contractors in all aspects of construction litigation including delay claims, mechanic’s lien claims, defect litigation claims, ADA claims, and construction contract disputes.
- Santa Ana College (A.A.)
- Sociology & Liberal Arts
- University of California, Davis (B.A.)
- Sociology: emphasis in Law & Society
- Minor in Chicano Studies
- University of California, Irvine Extension
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- University of California, Riverside Extension
- Translation/Interpreter Program Certificate
- Notary Public