Bonnie Roadarmel is a partner in the Newport Beach office and concentrates her practice in insurance coverage and litigation. Bonnie exclusively represents policyholders in all types of insurance matters. She has successfully recovered millions of dollars for policyholders under various types of insurance policies. Her expertise extends to comprehensive general liability policies, builder’s risk policies, OCIP/wrap policies, errors & omissions policies, directors & officers policies, employment policies, extortion policies, cyber risk policies, homeowner policies, disability policies and automobile policies.
Bonnie’s practice includes:
- Policy review
- Policy placements
- Risk management counseling
- Representation of policyholders in connection with primary and excess/umbrella coverage issues
- Representation of developers and builders in pursuit of additional insured coverage under subcontractor insurance policies
- Representation of policyholders in bad faith and breach of contract litigation arising out of insurance companies’ failure to defend, wrongful denial, improper defense, or delay of payment of claims
Bonnie was a member of the St. Thomas More Honor Society at Loyola Law School. Bonnie was born in Hong Kong, and is fluent in Cantonese Chinese.
Awards & Recognition
- Selected to the Orange County Best Lawyers list, Insurance Law, 2016-2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 1999)
- Order of the Coif
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.S., 1994)